Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The topic is of interest to the field.
- Distinct novel aspects are treated in the paper, which are clearly indicated in the abstract.
- The novelty is well substantiated by a thorough and complete literature review.
- Clear objectives are given.
- A sound methodology and correct mathematics are used.
- The conclusions are supported by the data.
- The paper is properly organized.
- The paper is to the point and concise.
- The paper is written clearly using correct grammar and syntax.
- All illustrations and tables are useful and of good quality and are placed in the text where referred to.
- The references are relevant and well-formatted in author-date style, with added URLs if available.
- The submission file is made in the provided file format.
- The text has continuous line numbering.
- Appropriate and complete keywords are provided.
- The submission file is made in the provided file format and no author information is included.
- Notation and terminology in the article are consistent with accepted best practices in the field.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Please register all co-authors in the OJS system to avoid the double-blind review requests being sent to co-authors.
From all manuscripts that are submitted prior to acceptance, all author information should be removed, like:
file info, header, title page. And leave the entire acknowledgements and credit sections blank.
- Do not remove or blank out references to (co)authors! The literature review should give an objective overview of a large range of relevant literature anyway.
I, the corresponding author, declare (also on behalf of my co-authors) that the author(s) have either created all material in the manuscript themself, or have traceable permission from the copyright holder to use it in the present manuscript. I acknowledge that the manuscript will be placed on the JCHS website under the CC-BY 4.0 licence. The author(s) will retain shared copyright of the paper, and will remain fully liable for any breaches of copyright or other Intellectual Property violations arising from the manuscript.