Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The topic is of interest to the field.
- Distinct novel aspects are treated in the paper.
- The novelty is well substantiated by a thorough and complete literature review.
- These novel aspects are clearly written in the abstract.
- Clear objectives are given.
- A sound methodology and correct mathematics are used.
- The conclusions are supported by the data.
- The paper is properly organized.
- The paper is to the point and concise.
- The paper is written clearly using correct grammar and syntax.
- All illustrations and tables are useful and of good quality.
- The references are relevant and well-formatted in author-date style.
- The format follows the Journal template (for final acceptance).
- Appropriate and complete keywords are provided.
ArticlesSection default policy
I, the author, declare that I have either created all material in the manuscript myself, or have traceable permission from the copyright holder to use it in the present manuscript. I acknowledge that the manuscript will be placed on the journal website under the CC-BY 4.0 licence. I will retain copyright of the paper and will remain fully liable for any breaches of copyright or other Intellectual Property violations arising from the manuscript.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.