Spool included in Scopus
SPOOL has been evaluated for inclusion in Scopus by the Content Selection & Advisory Board (CSAB). CSAB has advised that the title is accepted for inclusion in Scopus. These were the comments made by the CSAB of Scopus:
- This is a strong journal publishing material that is very well cited, underlining the importance of the journal to the scholarly community. As such, it merits inclusion in SCOPUS.
- The journal has scholarly relevance as evidenced by citations in other journals currently covered by Scopus.
- The abstracts are in keeping with Scopus English Language requirements.
- In general, the content of the articles is consistent with the scope and aims of the journal.
- The articles are generally well written and understandable.
- This title addresses a subject area not properly covered by an existing journal.
- The journal has clear aims and scope/journal policies that are consistent with the journal’s content.
- Peer review type is clearly stated and is supported by appropriate reviewer guidelines.